Get Involved — Volunteer!
Every family has a busy schedule due to activities, work, homework, etc. Morgan offers opportunities on many different levels for you to volunteer your time. Whatever the amount of time, it is very much appreciated!!
Here are a few opportunities that may match your interests, skills, and availability:
- Help on or lead a PTO Committee
- Pack and deliver bagels on Bagel Day
- Work an hour at the Book Fair
- Help wrap or assist with shopping at the Santa Shop
- Bake/buy an item for Teacher Conferences Dinner or Staff Appreciation Day
- Help plan a Restaurant Night or Local Store Fundraising Night
- Be on the Birthday Book Bag Committee
- And, of course, come to a PTO Meeting!
Please Note - Every adult who volunteers at school or at an event must complete a Volunteer Release Form. It must be submitted into the Main Office at least two weeks prior to volunteering.